Sunday, February 28, 2010

4 Idiots!


Bollywood recently released the hit comedy blockbuster 3 Idiots. Apparently, us Pakistanis beat them to it, not by having 3 but 4 idiots. I am talking about the 4 delightfully entertaining men who grace television sets in Pakistan and are also a hit on Youtube. These guys arent really idiots at all but they together are a band of 4 merry men, who call themselves the "4 Man show". My last blog post was on comedians in Pakistan, and I thought to myself, how could I miss these guys out. These guys are probably the most daring comedians I have ever seen in the country. These guys honestly have portrayed political figures, sports figures, celebrities, religious and political analysts better than anyone else I have seen. They even have done comic portrayals of Shahrukh Khan and Big B Amithabh Bachan himself. Its hilarious how they portrayed Jawed Miandad and former cricket captain Inzimam. I do not have to say more beyond this. I am sure many of you have already seen their episodes on TV, and Youtube, and if you have not, go to youtube now and search for 4 man show and see how they make your day. Comedy is alive and well in good hands in Pakistan and lets hope these 4 idiots continue to make us laugh and inspire a new generation of comedians to come.


GameGrep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blaagers !