Friday, March 12, 2010

A Good Knight's Work

My blog gets its first recognition in Pakistan's  newspaper Dawn. The post "Day turns into Knight" is published in Dawn's letters to editor (http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/letters-to-the-editor/power-outages-a-blessing-730) as "Power outages a blessing?" on March 7. I am planning to get more interesting write ups  soon, so keep a look out as your favorite knight writer comes back with more excellent food for thought. I am hoping to chose some of my best posts and send them to newspapers in Pakistan. Feel free to post suggestions and comments on the posts and I am always glad to look at constructive criticism. Stay tuned to the Knight Writer!

GameGrep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Blaagers !